Through Brazoria-Fort Bend County MUD No 1’s website you can easily find links to the following services:
The BRAZORIA-FT BEND MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2021 on Friday, September 10, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. at the office of Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP, 3200 Southwest Freeway, Suite 2600, Houston TX., 77027. Your individual taxes may increase at a greater or lesser rate, or even decrease, depending on the tax rate that is adopted and on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property. The change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in the taxable value of all other property determines the distribution of the tax burden among all property owners.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Please visit the websites below for more information.